nCode VibeSys: Vibration, Frequency, and Acoustic Analysis
Learn how to analyze measured vibration and acoustics data with nCode VibeSys with online instructor-led training!
nCode VibeSys: Vibration, Frequency, and Acoustic Analysis (Online) provides an overview of vibration data analysis techniques and offers hands-on sessions where you will learn how to use nCode VibeSys software to quickly and efficiently turn measured vibration and acoustics data into actionable information.
Our ONLINE courses are delivered in real-time with an instructor available to answer questions.
- Display and interpret acoustic and vibration data in the time, frequency, revolution and waterfall and order domains
- Identify modal parameters from measured data
- Understand analysis techniques including signal processing, spectral analysis and order tracking
- Animate wireframes and finite element models with measured vibration data
- Compare and correlate mode shapes and frequencies with analytical results from finite element modeling
- Obtain metrics for acoustic quality
- Obtain metrics for human exposure to whole-body vibrations per ISO-2631, -5349, and others.
- Structural dynamics and modal analysis
- The frequency response function (FRF)
- Experimental modal analysis (EMA)
- Operating deflection shapes (ODS)
- Correlation between EMA and FEA modal analysis
The nCode VibeSys: Vibration, Frequency, and Acoustic Analysis (Online) course is aimed at NVH, acoustics and dynamics engineers who need to analyze measured vibration data. This data is typically channels like acceleration, sound pressure, etc. from the field, proving ground or laboratory. It is assumed that attendees are familiar with data measurement practices and general signal processing concepts.
Your course requires the use of a computer with a licensed ReliaSoft software installation and an audio device with a microphone. All registrants will receive a temporary ReliaSoft software license.The instructor will make use of their own webcam. Webcams for attendees is optional.
The knowledge of course "nCode GlyphWorks: Signal Processing and Test Data Analysis" is required.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will do the rest and send you a registration confirmation and further information by e-mail. You are also welcome to request individual appointments with us in this way.