nCode GlyphWorks: Accelerated Durability Testing
Learn how to create accelerated durability test specifications using nCode GlyphWorks with online instructor-led training!
nCode GlyphWorks: Accelerated Durability Testing (Online) provides an overview of analysis techniques and offers hands-on sessions where you will learn how to create accelerated durability test specifications using nCode GlyphWorks software. This includes validation testing in the cycles domain (including constant amplitude and block cycle), time domain and frequency domain. Damage equivalence and other quantifiable correlation techniques will be used.
Our ONLINE courses are delivered in real-time with an instructor available to answer questions.
- Introduce lab durability testing methods, including strengths, weaknesses, and applicability of each
- Explain ways to accelerate these durability tests
- Create test specifications for validation or durability testing
- Compare existing test specifications with measured field data
- Correlate durability testing with known service loading
- Include reliability demonstration in durability testing
- Introduction to laboratory durability tests
- Structural response
- Quasi-static accelerated durability testing
- Time domain accelerated durability testing
- Frequency domain accelerated durability testing
- Reliability demonstration test
The nCode GlyphWorks: Accelerated Durability Testing - ONLINE course is aimed at test, development and durability engineers who need to create or compare durability test specifications. It is assumed that attendees are familiar with data measurement practices and general signal processing concepts.
Your course requires the use of a computer with a licensed nCode software installation and an audio device with a microphone. All registrants will receive a temporary nCode software license. The instructor will make use of their own webcam. Webcams for attendees is optional.
The knowledge of course "nCode GlyphWorks: Signal Processing and Test Data Analysis" is required.
How to register for your course
Register easily via the corresponding button on this page. We will do the rest and send you a registration confirmation and further information by e-mail. You are also welcome to request individual appointments with us in this way.